River Raft - Beaver
Easiest question you’ll get all day: What “wood” you rather raft with—a plain ol’ inner tube or a gigantic beaver? Duh—when you plan a lazy river run with your pack, it’s go big or go home, dam it. This 4 foot wide Beaver River Tube is built for life on the flume—it’s made of ultra-thick, heavy-duty vinyl construction for durability, yet inflates with ease.
When it’s time to get into maximum-relaximum position (we just made that up, feel free to use it), stretch out and lay your head on the beaver’s tail—it’s as cushy as your favorite pair of slippers. Inside, there’s a mesh seat to keep your booty off of the rocks when the water is low. Comfy yet? Good…because the idea here is to do pretty as little as possible while we handle floatie duties. The Grab n’ Latch rope around the perimeter of the tube means you’ll never get separated from the colony—especially at drop-in and exit points. So link up and drink up! A rigid cupholder keeps those red cups from getting crushed while staying upright—having an ice-cold drink nearby is a must when those temps crack triple digits.
- over 4 feet wide!
- ultra-thick vinyl for a cushy, durable ride
- comfy mesh seat for loungin’
- grab n’ latch rope for floating with friends
- built-in cupholder keeps your drink handy
- standard air valve with quick release for fast deflation
- great for vacations and float events
- easy to wipe down, inflate/deflate, and store
- approx inflated dimensions: 49 x 46 x 22.5 inches